Thank you for contacting Sakae Pawn Shop.
We will contact you by email or phone as soon as we confirm the content.
Depending on the content of your inquiry, it may take some time to respond. In addition, we may not be able to reply due to a wrong e-mail address entered by the customer or a system failure.
If you do not receive a reply for some time, please contact us by phone.
■ The content of your inquiry will also be automatically returned to the email address you provided on the form.
Items marked with * are required items.
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and have established a policy for protecting personal information, and the entire company will work as one to appropriately protect personal information.
We will stipulate and implement the following basic principles regarding the collection and use of personal information, management methods, and education/training, audits and other matters as means to make them effective.
Basic principles regarding the collection, use, provision and other matters of personal information
- When collecting personal information directly, we will do it upon obtaining the consent of the information owner by legal and fair means.
- When collecting, we will clarify the purpose of use and keep it within the scope necessary for that purpose.
- Sensitive information that is likely to infringe personal interests will not be collected except with the explicit consent of the information owner or with the support of laws and regulations.
- When we accept or outsource operations that involve processing personal information, we will stipulate and follow rules concerning maintenance of confidentiality of personal information, matters related to subcontracting, sharing of responsibility in the event of an accident, return and deletion of personal information at the end of the contract, etc.
- Personal information will be used and provided within the scope of the consent of the information owner.
Management of Personal Information
- Personal information obtained when we directly collect or accept business from outside the company will be kept accurate and measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage.
- When accepting business involving the processing of personal information from outside the company, we will confirm that it was collected by legal and fair means with the consent of the information owner when the entruster obtains personal information.
Laws and Regulations and Other Rules
We will comply with Japanese laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information and other rules, and will endeavor to continuously improve this policy.
Inquiry from the information owner
We will endeavor to respond promptly to inquiries regarding the handling of personal information from the information owners within a reasonable scope.
If you have any questions regarding the contents of this page or if you would like to check your personal information we retain, please contact us at [Email] or [Phone: 092-807-8201].
Sakae Pawn Shop